Successful membrane cleaning relies on both the effectiveness of the cleaning compounds, their professional application and the design and operation of the cleaning equipment. SUEZ can offer suggestions on cleaning system design and cleaning procedures to ensure effective results that will protect against irreversible membrane fouling.
SUEZ’s line of cleaners is formulated to function on all types of membrane systems, including food and beverage systems and suitable for most of the scale and fouling materials.
1. Restores flux rates close to that of new membranes
2. Prolongs membrane life
3. Improves % recovery and % rejection rates
4. Protects membranes from irreversible fouling
1. Reduced unscheduled downtime and operating costs
2. Increased efficiency
3. Reliable production and supply
4. Maximum water recovery (less wastewater) at highest permeate quality
5. Extended membrane life
6.Minimal chemical handling
7. Effective sanitation of RO and other membrane water treatment systems
8. Compatible with thin film polyamide, polysulfone, and PVDF membranes
9. May be fed continuously, intermittently, or in an off-line clean-in-place mode