Highly charged inorganic, organic and custom blended coagulants for clarification of industrial water and wastewater
- Easy to feed and ready to use solutions
- Wide range of molecular weights, chemistries and charges densities.
- Promotes superior water clarity in difficult to treat water and wastewater.
- Highly efficient emulsion breakers for oil-in-water emulsions
Description and Use
KlarAid products are ready to use water-soluble coagulants, ranging from polymeric inorganic and organic coagulants to blended formulations and single container product blends. They are designed to function in a variety of industrial water and wastewater treatment applications including use as a primary coagulant for removal of colloidal turbidity and color for raw water clarification, as a demulsifier to facilitate liquid solids separation in dissolved gas flotation units used for primary wastewater treatment, and settling and filter aids used separately or in conjunction with organic flocculants. products and services offered The KlarAid product line encompasses a comprehensive portfolio of chemistries ranging from amphoteric tannins and starches to relatively low to high cationic charge densities. The wide portfolio of products allows SUEZ to provide products for a wide variety of raw and wastewater applications. These products are provided as part of a comprehensive treatment program by highly technical field personnel who evaluate each customer’s specific application needs and treatment objectives, before selecting the appropriate product for that situation. On-site testing is performed to ensure that the optimum overall solution for the customer is chosen based upon the customer’s objectives.
Application and treatment:
Proper application and treatment levels depend on many factors and coagulant applications are specifically designed for each application and for each individual facility’s needs. KlarAid products can be applied neat (undiluted) as received or diluted to a
convenient strength and may be fed by a pump or by gravity flow to a point where there is good mixing. Storage, Handling and Safety instructions are provided with every product in the form of written recommendations and detailed MSDS.
SUEZ’s KlarAid products, used together with an in-depth system audit, and engineered application and operational recommendations, will provide one or more of the following benefits:
- Cost-effective clarification and flotation
- operations for superior effluent quality
- SUEZ’s technical expertise in improving operation of process unit.
- SUEZ’s assistance in monitoring performance of process unit.
- Increases the capture efficiency of individual unit processes.
- Reduces loadings on downstream treatment processes.
- Improves unit process effluent quality
- Reduces turbidity in treated effluent
- Ability to adapt to changing water and wastewater quality, due to access to wide portfolio of SUEZ products.
- SUEZ on-site service will provide product selection and operational advice as needed.
- Delivery and Billing options to meet almost any